1. When GW2 came out it turned out that my old laptop was to weak to even install it so I created an account and played on my brothers computer until I bought new laptop (with main intention to play GW2)
2. GW2 changed my views on interspecies shipping and I now have no problems with it. Ship everyone with everyone!
3. All my characters have backstories and history together. But I made it up long time ago and it doesn’t match with current living story at all. It makes it harder to write it down.
4. I don’t really care about stats, I just want my characters to look awesome. That’s why my main got her ascended backpiece only recently but she has 3 sets of clothes already.
5. I couldn’t care less about wvw and pvp. Completing the map in wvw was pain in the ass.
6. I love jumping puzzles and I try to do at least one of them everytime I’m in game. But I’m never going back to Coddler’s Cove, it took me 3 days to complete those ugh.
7. I love crafting in GW and I spend most of my gold on it. I want to max all crafts even though I don’t need them all.
8. I don’t know why but I find making screenshots in Aion easier than in GW. It’s harder to make good poses in GW. But at least you don’t have to wait 5 seconds.
9. I sometimes wish that I played on NA server so I could meet nice tumblr people. Most of you play on NA :< But at least I have Vin ^^
10. So far GW2 is the best mmo for me and I can’t see myself going to another. I have longer and shorter breaks when I’m playing single player games or I just don’t feel like playing but I always come back.
Guild Wars 2 Largos concepts
Nyee, Largos are so cool. I want to know more about them!
above and below~
Alukina's Palace // AION
everything I touch isn’t dark enough